- Publication date
2018 ECFIN 005/B
23 March 2018
16 May 2018 (23:59 CET)
DG ECFIN Research Fellowships 2018-2019: The productivity challenge jobs and incomes in the dawning era of intelligent robots.
DG ECFIN intends to award around 10 contracts for "Research Fellowships" to academics/researchers covering specific issues/topics outlined in the below document ‘Specifications Fellowships 2018 ECFIN 005/B’. In particular, we are seeking to establish a discursive interaction process between the group of fellows and DG ECFIN staff.
Full details can be found in the below document ‘Specifications Fellowships’.
Bank account form (only applicable to lead author, not to co-authors)
Electronic submission of your proposal
Please submit your proposal exclusively to mailbox ECFIN-2018-005-B@ec.europa.eu.
Submissions sent to other mailboxes or to Commission staff cannot be accepted. No other communication should be addressed to this mailbox.
Please verify if the following documents have been included in your submission email:
1. Signed form ‘expression of interest’ to the call DG ECFIN Research Fellowships
2. An extended abstract of the research essay/study/lecture notes (up to 1,500 words)
3. Curriculum vitae of the (co-)author(s)
4. A list of publications of the (co-)author(s)
5. Signed proxy form(s), only in case of co-authorship
6. The administrative documents for the person/entity signing the contract (if awarded the contract):
6.2 Bank account form (only applicable to lead author, not to co-authors)
For information of a clarifying nature, please contact ECFIN-FELLOWS-2018 @ec.europa.eu. This mailbox cannot be used for submission of proposals.