- Discussion Paper 28
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 15 April 2016 (Letzte Aktualisierung: 15 April 2016)
- Generaldirektion Wirtschaft und Finanzen
- Beteiligte dienststelle
- Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
This paper looks at how EU Member States adapt their fiscal policies to respond to the challenges of high levels of public debt and weak macro-financial conditions.
Katia Berti, Eugeniu Colesnic, Cyril Desponts, Stephanie Pamies, Etienne Sail, European Commission
Information and identifiers
Discussion Papers 28. April 2016. Brussels. PDF. 44pp. Tab. Graph. Ann. Bibliogr. Free.
ISBN 978-92-79-54428-6 (online)
ISSN 2443-8022 (online)
doi: 10.2765/234693 (online)
JEL classification: C22, C23, E62, H68
Discussion Papers are written by the staff of the Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, or by experts working in association with them. The Papers are intended to increase awareness of the technical work being done by staff and to seek comments and suggestions for further analysis. The views expressed are the author’s alone and do not necessarily correspond to those of the European Commission.